Pathways offers a full spectrum of social and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, Correctional Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Pathways of Arizona (Providence of Arizona: Established in 1997), is part of a national growing company and provides high quality behavioral health services. Pathway's mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counselling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods, and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients' strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.
Pathways is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) delivers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with autism and related disorders and works toward assessing the child’s needs and assuring smooth and effectively implementation of the delivery of services needed.
The BCBA is an independent practitioner who may work as an independent contractor.
The BCBA will carry an assigned caseload and will deliver services singly or as part of a team. Such services may be delivered in-office, in-home and/or in community based sites. The BCBA provides services to clients and families, including, but not limited to: coordinating and implementing the behavioral and service plan, with treatment goals and objectives, mutually developed by the family and clinical team; parenting skills; liaison and advocacy roles; coordinate staffing with family and other team members; system navigation; community referrals. The BCBA will gather information from community resources which may include schools, PCP, DDD, PCJCC, or other sources.
The BCBA is responsible for understanding, reviewing and being committed to the collection data process of the program, conducting Functional Behavior Assessments, Functional Behavior Analysis as well as Positive Behavior Support plans and developing treatment plans. He/she is responsible to review and approve treatment plans and Positive Behavior Support Plans written by other team members. The BCBA will be responsible for presenting Functional Behavior Assessments and Support Plans in meetings as well as providing implementation assistance with their recommendations. The BCBA will track clinical outcomes, evaluate the effectiveness of the plan and make positive improvements to the plans as needed.
The BCBA teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on research designs. The BCBA supervises the work of the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst, as assigned.
The BCBA will provide supervision, staff training and development; parent training, and actively assist in program development.
- A Master’s Level in Counseling, Therapy, Psychology or related field
- Be an Independently Licensed Board Certified Behavioral Analyst or be eligible within 90 days and licensed with the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners.
- Maintain continuing education credits as required by the BACB and the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners
- Must have current fingerprint clearance (and maintain during employment) and be able to pass the background check. Proof of: current TB test, CPR/FA and a valid Arizona driver’s license as well as proof of education are required. The fingerprint clearance and driver’s license must be without restrictions. Prior behavioral health experience preferred. Bilingual-Spanish/English a plus.
Pathways offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits that include:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750 annually
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Surface Pro and cell phone when working in the community
- Training and development opportunities
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)