Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Pathways is seeking dynamic individuals to join our Arizona team as Recovery Coaches. This is a low to moderate needs case management position, and is responsible for working closely with the mental health system and staff of other agencies involved to proactively manage client care by providing case management, system navigation and advocacy.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum of 1 year working with children and/or adolescents in the Medicaid system, preferably as a case manager
- Current TB test
- CPR/First Aide (infant, child, adult)
- Valid Arizona driver’s license (without restrictions)
- Must possess own transportation
- Current automobile insurance
- Must be eligible for fingerprint clearance approval without restrictions (and maintain during Employment)
- Prior behavioral health experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)