The Family Support Partner provides education and support to the client’s legal guardian/caregiver.
The Family Support Partner will carry an assigned caseload and will deliver services singly or as part of a team. Such services may be delivered in-office, in-home and/or in community based sites.
The Family Support Partner is responsible for providing education and support to the client’s legal guardian/caregiver. The Family Support Partner will have knowledge of the educational system, DDD and/or other community system partners. The Family Support Partner may provide transportation to clients and families, peer support, and facilitate groups. He/she will perform related duties as required which may include weekend and/or evening hours.
Work Experience Requirements
- Must have or have had in the past, a child that has navigated and used behavioral health services, other system partners such as DDD, Special Education Services and CPS
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
- Computer knowledge and skills (Word/Outlook)
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends
- Ability to work with diverse population
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Timely and accurate clinical documentation
- Open to professional growth
- Some experience working with at-risk youth and their families
- Ability to transport clients and families
- Experience providing peer support
Education, Certifications and License Requirements
- Must be Bilingual
- A High School diploma or GED with some combination of behavioral health education and work experience, totaling a minimum of 5 years or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Education or related field or a non-related BA degree and 1 year work in the mental health field.
- Must have or have had a child receive community behavioral health services.
- Must have current fingerprint clearance (and maintain during employment) and be able to pass the background check. Proof of: current TB test, CPR/FA and a valid Arizona driver’s license as well as proof of education are required. The fingerprint clearance and driver’s license must be without restrictions. Prior behavioral health experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)