Pathways offers a full spectrum of social and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, Correctional Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Pathways of Arizona (Providence of Arizona: Established in 1997), is part of a national growing company and provides high quality behavioral health services. Pathway's mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counselling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods, and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients' strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.
Pathways is seeking a a dynamic individual for our full time Front Office Specialist position. The Front Office Specialist is responsible to the support and communication between clients, visitors and staff and providing basic front office support.
- Experience answering multi-line phones
- Strong computer knowledge and skills (Word/Outlook/Internet/Electronic Health Records)
- Basic knowledge of data entry, scheduling appointments
- Effective collaboration
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time
- Good customer service and phone skills
- Attention to detail
- Adherence to HIPAA and confidentiality
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401K Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750 annually
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)