Pathways offers a full spectrum of social and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, Correctional Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Pathways of Arizona (Providence of Arizona: Established in 1997), is part of a national growing company and provides high quality behavioral health services. Pathway's mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counselling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods, and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients' strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.
The Behavior Technician works under the close supervision of a BCBA and is responsible for the client implementation of skill-acquisition and behavior intervention plans.
- Current TB test
- CPR/First Aide (Adult and Child)
- Valid Arizona driver’s license (without restrictions)
- Current automobile insurance
- Must be eligible for fingerprint clearance approval without restrictions (and maintain during employment)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field; plus experience working with children on the autism spectrum disorder
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of child development and developmental milestones
- Data collection
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum disorder
- Maintain timely and accurate clinical documentation
- Timely completion of mandated paperwork
- Implement skill-acquisition or behavioral change activities
- Maintain productivity standards
- Complete all required training
- Flexibility and ability to manage ever-changing priorities, to meet the urgent requirements of the client/family
- Provide transportation
- Ability to advocate and articulate the client’s current psychiatric needs to medical and clinical staff
- Monitor behaviors and follow behavior intervention plans
- Work closely with BCBA
- Effectively use the Electronic Health Record system
- Maintain ethical standards and professional boundaries
- Obtain certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (training and exam paid for by Pathways) within the first year of employment
Pathways offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits that include:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Company matches 50% of the first 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750 annually
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Surface Pro and cell phone when working in the community
- Training and development opportunities
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)